- CREATIVE JOB OPPORTUNITY
Creative Associates International Inc. is a dynamic and fast growing professional services firm that specializes in International development in the area of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments.
Position: Teacher Education Officer
- Require a master’s degree in education
- At least 8 years of experience in education sector, with at least 5 years of a leadership role in conflict or crisis-affected country context
- The candidate is responsible for some monitoring and evaluation, with at least 5 years technical experience in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans and results-based management.
- The candidate must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English.
Note: there is no relocation allowance available for this position
Interested persons may send comprehensive resume with brief cover letter as ONE MSWORD document or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday, July20, 2016. If you wish to be considered for this post, please specify the position in the subject line.
2. KICKSTART VACANCY
Kickstart is an award winning, global nonprofit social enterprise that develops and mass-markets low-cost irrigation solutions that are bought by thousands of small-holder farmers in developing countries and used to increase their income by up to a factor of ten, enabling them to lift themselves sustainably out of poverty.
Kickstart is recruiting for the position of an ASSOCIATE COUNTRY MANAGER-NIGERIA.
For more information on the position and the position requirements, please visit our website on http://www.kickstart.org. Interested candidates are required to submit their CV and Cover letter quoting the position tittle on the subject line to: email@example.com. Closing date is Friday 22nd July, 2016.
3. VACANCY NOTICE
German Leprosy and TB Relief Association has the following work opportunity for a suitably qualified and experience person.
Post Tittle: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Duty Station: Enugu
Qualification and experience:
- Good first Degree
- 3 years of practical experience in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating disease prevention and control activities.
- Proven competence in modern training skills and/or ability nto establish and maintain effective working relationship
- Good knowledge of strategies for prevention, treatment and care of TBL/HIV/AIDS.,
- Good knowledge and ability to use the computer software for wood processing, spreadsheets and basic epidemiological/statistical analysis
- Demonstrated abilities for teamwork
- The post does require extensive travelling for field-work
- Female candidates and candidates with disabilities are encourage to apply
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted
The interview will contain a written test, and scheduled to take place during the second week of August 2016.
Applications with CV should be addressed to: MEofficer16@gmail.com
Deadline for receiving applications is 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
4. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
A leading financial risk solution provider with offices in Lagos and across the country is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Sc./HND Actuarial Science, Insurance or any other relevant degree (min.of second class lower)
- Associate Membership of CIIN is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 active years in Underwriting or loss adjusting firm.
- /BEng. Info Tech or Any relevant science course
- Relevant IT Certification(s) is an added advantage
- Skill in the use of ASP.NET, Java Script, XML, APls &Web Services, AJAX,MS SQL/MY SOL, PHP, Java, HTML5/ Macromedia Dreamweaver,IIS7.5/8.0.
- Minimum of 4 active year’s relevant experience preferably in Insurance Industry.
- Business Development Personnel
- BSc/HND Actuarial Science, Insurance, Marketing or any other relevant degree (min. of Second Class lower)
- Associate Membership of CIIN is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 active years in Insurance Industry preferably General Insurance.
- Computer Hardware Support Officer
- BSc/HND in IT or relevant Discipline (min. of second class lower)
- Excellent knowledge of software and operating systems.
- Minimum of 4 active years relevant experience preferably in Insurance or Financial Services Industry.
NOTE: indicate your preferred location when applying: Port Harcourt, Benin, Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Calabar, Ibadan, Asaba
Method of application
Applicants should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th July, 2016.
Please indicate the tittle of post as Subject Matter in mail.
A leading manufacturer of some international brands, with operations across Nigeria, is seeking to recruit competent, positions at its Lagos Headquarters.
- Chief Financial Officer
- Minimum of 15 years broad experience from reputable commercial or FMCG environments, at least 3 of which must be as CFO or FC.
- Minimum of MBA degree in finance or accounting
- Must be IT savvy with good experience in the use of ERP software.
- Not less than 40 years of age
- Treasury Manager
- The ideal candidate should be analytical, proactive and results- oriented.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience; at least 3 of which must be as Treasury Manager in a reputable commercial or FMCG environment.
- Minimum of BSc. In Finance or Accounting (An MBA degree will be a plus)
- Must be a member or fellow of recognized professional accounting body
- Must be IT savvy with good experience in the use of ERP software packages
- Not less than 38 years of age.
- Corporate Sales Manager
- Minimum of 10 years sales experience with at least 5 years in a similar role preferably in a recognized commercial or FMCG environment
- Minimum of a BS. Degree in a relevant field(An MBA will be a plus)
- Must be IT savvy with good experience in ERP software packages.
- Not less than 35 years of age.
Compensation packages: very attractive
How to apply
If you are the person we seek, using the job tittle as the subject of your email, please send a brief Application letter, attaching your CV and a recent passport photograph, to email@example.com within the 2 weeks.Leave a reply →