Azaiki Public Library provides the following services:
- Print books, periodical and Journals in various disciplines
- Audio books, e-books, CDs, Cassettes, Video tapes, and DVDs as well as facilities to access the Internet and inter-library loan
- A Readers’ advisory library service that involves suggesting fiction and non-fiction titles
- Community meeting rooms, storytelling sessions for infants, toddlers, preschool children, or after-school programs for youths
- In-person and on-line programs for reader development, language learning, homework help, free lectures and cultural performances, and other community service programs of common offering
- Book Loan services
- Inter-Library Loan Services
- Audio-Visual Facilities.
- Internet Access Facilities.
- Information Research Services
- Workshops, Seminars and Conferences.
- Documentation Services
- Library Booking and Consultancy Services.